Ministry Leader | Lucinda Ward
We exist to help children and youth know God and grow to become like His Son, Jesus Christ.
“Let the children come unto me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” Mark 10:14 (NIV)
” Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” Jeremiah1:5 (NIV)
This ministry is comprised of two main groups, preschool-elementary and middle and high school. We desire to achieve the following:
- Fill their minds with the word of God so they will grow to think the way God thinks and live the way God has commanded.
- Establish habits of godly living as a lifestyle.
- Create a Christian community of children and adults who enjoy life together as a family and who are committed to Jesus Christ and each other.
- Help build proper relationships to authorities in their lives.
- To make church experience safe, fun and profitable in the process of growing to become everthing God has planned.